- Interiors Chicago Features Gail Drury in Ask The Design Experts
- Fresh Traditional Kitchen Design and Remodel Wins Top NKBA Award
- Captivating Burr Ridge Kitchen Remodel Featured in West Suburban Living
- Drury Design Wins Three NKBA Chicago Kitchen Design Vision Awards
- Glen Ellyn Kitchen Walk Raises $8,000 for Bridge Communities
Viewing entries posted in July 2008
Built by the couple in 1984, this home’s original kitchen was a commercial workhorse. With an open broiler, butcher block counter and enough oven capacity to power a small pizzeria, the kitchen looked like it would be more at home at a restaurant, not inside a family home that hosts up to 30 most weekends.