- Interiors Chicago Features Gail Drury in Ask The Design Experts
- Fresh Traditional Kitchen Design and Remodel Wins Top NKBA Award
- Captivating Burr Ridge Kitchen Remodel Featured in West Suburban Living
- Drury Design Wins Three NKBA Chicago Kitchen Design Vision Awards
- Glen Ellyn Kitchen Walk Raises $8,000 for Bridge Communities
Viewing entries posted in November 2010
Monday, November 29th 2010
Drury Design's team won six awards and an honorable mention in the 2010 National Kitchen and Bath Association Midwest Design Visions Awards Competition. "It's such an honor for us to share these awards with our clients and collaborators. Their inspiration and vision contributed to making these projects come alive," said Gail Drury, certified master kitchen and bath designer (CMKBD) and Drury Design's CEO.
Monday, November 15th 2010
Posted by Jim Drury
In the previous segment, we discussed the necessary steps in preparation for a kitchen remodel, which included doing research, collecting photos and magazine articles, and making your wish list. Now let’s take that information and apply it to the design phase – the layout and material selections.