Wednesday, September 26th 2012
Kitchen Design Ideas and Trends Featured in Our Fall 2012 Design Guide
Posted by Jim Drury
Category: Bath Design, Drury Design Team, Kitchen Design, News Releases
Seven Kitchen and Bath Designs Highlighted in the 2012 Fall Drury Design Guide
The 16th edition of our bi-annual Design Guide is now available for downloading (see below). Chocked full of design features as well as before and after images of recent Chicago area kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects, this edition will provide readers with home design ideas and inspiration for kitchen and bath designs.
Included in this fall’s Design Guide you will also find:
- A letter from Gail Drury, Owner and Creative Director of Drury Design commenting on the recent trends of multi-room remodels
- A highlight of our new modern transitional kitchen design in our studio
- A remarkable Glen Ellyn kitchen design and remodel with comments from Designer Terry Kenney
- An award-winning multi-room Hinsdale kitchen design and remodel designed by Gail Drury
- A special Dinner and Design Event RSVP at the Wolf SubZero Showroom
- Drury Design in the news
To view our complete set of Drury Design - Design Guides go to the media section of this site by clicking on this link. And, as always your comments and questions are welcome.