Traditional Bathroom Design
Refined. Familiar. Comfortable.
A Luxurious Escape
Paying homage to eras past, your traditional bathroom will be a retreat into the warm embrace of simpler times.
What Makes A Bathroom Traditional?
Emphasizing classical architecture and accessories, a traditional bathroom draws inspiration from time-honored designs to create a luxurious, inviting space.
Features of a traditional bathroom include:
- Bright, polished-metal fixtures and hardware.
- High-quality wood furniture and cabinetry.
- Natural or faux stone countertops.
- Neutral color palettes complemented by white linens.
- Decorative touches everywhere.
Our award-winning bathroom designers can help you create a space perfectly adapted to your lifestyle.
Iconic Elements of This Style
Luxurious showers create a functional and artistic focal point.
Personalized vanities and vintage or antique mirrors.
Intricate, decorative tile designs.
Traditional Bathroom Projects
Some of our previous work in this style.